Location : Santa Ana, CA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : PACE Santa Ana
Required Years of Experience : 1 year
Required Education : High school diploma or GED
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Description :
Provides administrative support to the assigned unit. Responsibilities may include: scheduling appointments, giving information to callers, dictation, composing memos, transcribing notes, handling multiple projects, and preparing and monitoring invoices and expense reports.
1. Provides administrative support, including typing, filing, MIS reports, copying, etc. to assigned area(s) of responsibility.
2. Ensures adequate level of supplies for department/division offices.
3. Maintains various files.
4. Typing, dictation, proofreading, editing and transcribing.
5. Meeting coordination, ensure that room and equipment are in working order, prepare materials, invite, confirm attendance, take minutes.
6. Maintains and tracks invoices receipt and payment timely and accurately.
7. Collects and processes timecards.
8. Reports and resolves facility problems and repairs.
9. Reviews and delivers mail. a. Phone a Maintenance Voice mailbox database, Add, delete, modify the user mailbox. b. Reset mailbox security code. c. Help new staff to setup the voice mailbox. d. Perform the base problem troubleshoot for Voice mail and phone. e. Report any unsolved problem, change, to IT Help Desk. f. Receive Administrative training. g. Save all the training documents of voice mail and phones.
10. Be a site contact person for the phone vendor technician administrator.
11. Documentation maintenance and processing as it relates to licensing, permits, etc.
12. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
1. High School diploma or equivalent required.
2. A minimum of one year experience in an office environment performing a similar level of work required
3. Prior health care experience preferred
4. Bilingual Spanish required