Bridging the gap between your dreams and your current healthcare position.
Area Medical Leader
AREA MEDICAL LEADER OPPORTUNITY – GREATER PHILADELPHIA AREA
Salary Range $200,000-250,000 DOE
Are you looking for a Leadership Role? We have an immediate need for an Area Medical Leader in the Greater Philadelphia Area for an outpatient opportunity working with the adult population, with some focus on Seniors.
Philadelphia, PA - Philadelphia offers a variety of cultural events, historical attractions, fine dining, excellent schools and so much more!
Who are we?
We are a stable and expanding health care team with a mission and a focus in quality patient outcomes. Our passion is to enable our senior patients to age with grace and dignity in their own homes through our unique, patient-focused healthcare model. If this type of practice appeals to you, read on.
What are the benefits?
- A competitive compensation package, including a 403b retirement plan
- PTO - 4+ weeks in your first year!
- Comprehensive medical malpractice insurance - includes tail coverage
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Hours that support life balance: 8 am to 5 pm Monday – Friday (with some Call rotation)
- Focus on quality, collaborative care – patient care at your own pace
Our Medical Leader is responsible for oversight of medical operations, provides guidance and leadership for the Physicians and other clinical staff.
- Administrative - Estimated Percent of time Spent – 60%
- Supervision - Estimated Percent of time Spent, including Quality Metrics and Utilization Review oversight – 35%
- Primary Care/Patient Care - Estimated Percent of time Spent – 5%
Work for a leadership team that supports physician advancement and leadership development, that welcomes your input for continuous program enhancements.
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy degree
- Current; active and unrestricted PA State Medical License and DEA number
- Board Certified in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, or Geriatrics
- Adequate malpractice coverage required
- QM/UR skills and experience required
- Not on Preclusion List
- Minimum of Ten (10) years Clinical experience in outpatient setting
- Minimum of Ten (10) years Leadership experience w/Geriatrics experience
- Passion for working with senior populations
- Willingness and interest in being a hands-on leader
- Local travel on occasion if needed
If you enjoy working in a collaborative setting using a holistic approach to patient care, this could be the right fit for you. Apply here to connect with a Senior Physician Recruiter and learn more about this great opportunity.