Case Manager (RN) - HCBA
$5,000 Sign on Bonus!
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
The Case Manager (RN) - HCBA works closely with a multidisciplinary team of RNs, Patient Care Navigators and Social Workers to develop a plan to allow applicants to live safely in the community.
- Perform intake assessments and regular re-assessments of program participants
- Assess level of care needed to allow participants to live safely in their homes
- Assess and implement necessary waiver service levels
- Regularly evaluate service level effectiveness and safety
- Assess non-waiver service levels and connect clients to additional service agencies
- Perform monthly check-ins with participants
- Approve treatment authorizations and verify service delivery
- Complete home safety evaluations
- Assists with development, review and revision of departmental policy and procedures which support positive outcomes and organizational objectives.
- Develop collaborative, productive relationships with healthcare facilities and partner agencies to achieve timely discharges that include optimal participant care and outcomes across the continuum
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Current California Nursing RN license required.
- CPR certificate required.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of Case Management experience preferred
- Case Manager Certification preferred
- Understanding of Nurse Practice Act and all other local, state, and federal regulations.
- Experience working with electronic medical records and intermediate/advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite) required.
- Ability to perform duties in a fluctuating environment.