Clinic Operations Manager
The Clinic Operations Manager manages or assists in managing one or more facilities providing ambulatory care services. Ensures staff provides high quality, cost-effective, accessible and patient centered care across all aspects of the continuum, which comply with state, federal and local requirements. The COM is responsible for developing and maintaining fiscal budgets and encouraging staff development on an on-going basis.
· The Clinic Operations Manager manages the daily operations of ambulatory care services throughout the continuum.
· Ensures staff provides the highest quality of care and are in compliance with Primary Care Medical Home (PCMH), state, federal and local requirements.
· Collaborates with the Medical Director, Associate Medical Director (AMD) and other health care providers in establishing, implementing and maintaining quality patient care, to improve quality metric standards and to meet the external client expectations.
· Collaborates with the Medical Director in developing/implementing the level of patient services and the day-to-day operations of the department.
· Acts as patient advocate resolving patient care issues.
· Demonstrates strong interpersonal communication skills.
· Develops and monitors budgets and resource allocations.
· Manages and resolves human resource, employee and department safety, and risk management issues.
· Develops processes to screen, interview, hire, train, and maintain the competency of all department staff.
· Bachelor’s degree in Administration or five years’ experience in a health related field.
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to handle difficult people and difficult situations.
· Experience in staff development and excellent written and oral skills are required.
· Must be accountable to handle money and balance finances.
· Ability to provide excellent customer service and assist in the resolution of disputes.
· At least two (2) years managerial experience.