Location : San Ysidro, CA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 959
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Description :
Reporting the Contracts Program Manager, the Contracts Analyst will be responsible for the review, evaluation, negotiation, and/or drafting of all contractual documents including, but not limited to, health plan contracts, provider agreements, commercial leases, commercial acquisition agreements, purchase and sales agreements, equipment lease agreements, construction contracts, grant agreements, county contracts, memorandums of understandings, software licensing agreements, service agreements, sub-recipient agreements, subcontracts, commercial loan documents, business associate agreements, independent contractor agreements, pharmacy agreements, confidentiality agreements, requests for proposals (“RFPs”), and Independent Practice Association (“IPA”) Agreements, and provider agreements. Assist in the completion and submission of clinic license applications, renewals, and business licenses along with other required contacts required for compliance with CA FQHC regulations. Conduct internal audits and investigations as directed. This position requires working days, evenings and/or weekends (as needed).
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Review, evaluate, negotiate and/or draft contractual documents.
- Provide contracts service and support to all other internal departments.
- Regularly update the Contract’s Department Contracts Log with status updates on pending contracts.
- Inputting contracts into the client Department databases.
- Assists in the supervision and maintenance of 340B pharmacy program.
- Prepare RFPs.
- Manage vendor bid selection process.
- Conduct market, rate, and cost analysis
- Audit subcontractors for compliance with contractual requirements.
- Prepare clinic facility applications and renewals.
- Participate in federal and state audits.
- Construction Finance Management.
- Manage Provider service Network for client Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE).
- Draft policies and procedures as required.
- Perform regular office duties as required including, but not limited to, creating contracts folders, scanning documents, making copies, sending faxes, typing letters.
- Performs any other job-related duties as needed, assigned and/or as requested.
- Adheres to client and Contracts Department’s policies and best practices, ensuring staff compliance to attendance and punctuality
Required Qualifications :
Education Required (Minimum level of education):
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree Certifications/Licenses
- Preferred: None Experience Required
(Minimum level of experience):
- Required: 5 years of Contract Drafting
- Experience Preferred: 1 year of Legal Drafting (Pleading, motions, etc.