Bridging the gap between your dreams and your current healthcare position.
Location : Lancaster, CA
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Lancaster, CA
Required Education : High school or GED
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Description :
Location: Lancaster, CA
Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
Excellent growth opportunity!
Pay Range: $19.65 to $25 hourly DOE
Join our Team!
We have an immediate need for a full time Dental Assistant at one of our growing dental offices.
Who are we?
We are a stable and growing healthcare organization that provides affordable, quality dental and oral healthcare to all populations.
What are the benefits?
· A competitive compensation package
· Flexible healthcare benefits including; Medical, Dental, Vision, healthcare reimbursement account, 401k & more!
The Dental Assistant is responsible for assisting the dentist(s) in providing primary care services to patients at the clinic or in the mobile oral health as well as for sterilization, preparation, and inventory control of dental instruments supplies.
- Serves as dentist chair side assistant
- The Dental Assistant assists patients in resolving minor difficulties, answering their questions and giving directions to patients as authorized by dentist
- Prepares operation procedure for patient treatment as per Dental department protocols or directions
- Completion of dental radiographs in accordance with state regulations and law
- Maintains all Dental Department equipment in accordance with manufacturer's directions
- The Dental Assistant maintains a list of Dental Department patients, monitors patient flow, and assist dental director, dental hygienist in assuring that all patient records are documents are filed correctly
- Receives and places necessary telephone calls consistent with a professional manner
- May be required to preform front office duties such as: Scheduling, confirming appointments, verify insurance, check patients in and out, collect co-pay, and manage balance due
Required Qualifications :
- High School or GED certificate required
- Completion of accredited course in Dental Assisting
- X-ray OR infection control,
- CPR and First Aid required
- Bilingual: Spanish/English highly preferred