e-Channel Senior Representative
Under general supervision responds to member inquiries and performs a variety of services for members and staff. Maintain functionality of Online Banking this includes Online Banking, Bill Pay, Mobile Banking and all social networks.
• Member issues/complaints. This includes Homebanking, Bill Pay and Mobile Banking. Be the subject matter expert for the department. Trouble shoots all technical calls.
• Assist with initiating and responding to members and non-members request via the telephone, Live Chat and email on all products and services. Completing EPP Payments. Ensure all inquires for E-Channel are answered within guidelines established.
• Assists with researching/resolving problems/questions/ perform necessary adjustments/corrections on member's accounts, for staff and members. Assist with Debit and Visa Card Support Transactions, including trouble shooting card related problems, issuing plastic and overriding transaction holds. This will include all of the Homebanking products and services. Operationally support social network.
• Create and maintain reports for the E-Channel. Create template for email and responses for live chat
• Assists with writing and developing procedures
• Provide feedback
• Represents the company in a positive and professional manner
• Other related duties as assigned
• Maintains member and other sensitive information with confidentiality
• Treats all co-workers and members with respect
• Three to five years credit union or related banking experience or job-related training is required
• Technical skills with Home banking
• Excellent computer skills
• Previous customer service experience
• Comprehensive knowledge of products and services
• Technical Resolution
• Must be able to handle multiple priorities
• Must be able to deal with constant interruptions
• Must be able to handle difficult/irate escalated calls
• Must have the ability to deal with a constant influx of telephone calls. Email and live chat
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time
• Must have good eyesight for reading computer screens
• Position requires the ability to interface with people in a positive manner over the phone and written correspondence
• Must be able to communicate effectively with members, management, and co-workers
• Create reports
• Must have aptitude from problem solving all technical issues
• Excellent computer/technical skills are required
• Excellent written skills