Environmental Service Aide (ESA)
Location : Los Angeles, CA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : Evergreen
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Description :
- Cleaning assigned work areas with the correct chemicals and equipment
- Know & follow hospital/EVS policy & procedures at all times.
- Follows safety procedures exactly as outlined in the department’s procedure manual.
- Daily reports on project work or room cleaning.
- Maintenance request forms complete.
- Notify Supervisor of any problems.
- Demonstrates the ability to maintain all equipment in the assigned work area assuring that it is in safe/clean and proper working order.
- All other duties as assigned by Director/Supervisor.
- Demonstrates knowledge and or performs all skills as required on EVS Schedule.
- Pick up Vocera and sign out at beginning of shift.
- Return and sign in at end of shift.
- Report any damage to Supervisor.
Required Qualifications :
SPECIFIC SKILLS NEEDED
- Ability to fill out daily report.
- Ability to read chemical labels.
- A 6th grade minimum preferred.
- Previous experience/training in equipment use would be helpful.
- Basic windows and mouse skills preferred.