Internal Medicine Physicians
Join our San Marcos, CA Team!
Internal Medicine Physician
Salary Range $230,000-$340,000 DOE +Bonus and Benefits
We have an immediate need for a direct hire, full time Internal Medicine Physician at one of our growing centers!
San Marcos, CA is one of the fastest growing cities in San Diego County and ranked in the top 10 suburbs to raise a family. It boasts nearly perfect weather, easy access to amazing beaches, unique nature, fantastic nightlife, and top-rated schools!
Who are we?
A trusted healthcare provider with locations in San Diego and Riverside counties. Our mission is to improve the health status of our diverse communities by providing quality healthcare that is comprehensive, affordable, and culturally sensitive. If this type of practice appeals to you, read on.
What are the benefits?
- A competitive compensation package, including retirement plan
- Low-cost Medical benefits
- National Health Corps Loan Repayment approved
- Comprehensive medical malpractice insurance - includes tail coverage
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Hours that support life balance: 8 am to 5 pm Monday – Friday
- Focus on quality and collaborative care supported by a great team culture
The Internal Medicine Physician provides comprehensive medical services to patients within the scope of training. This includes preventative care, immunizations, primary care and treatment, prescribing of medications, ordering and interpreting lab testing and physical examinations.
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy degree required
- Current and unrestricted CA medical license
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Practice or Internal Medicine
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical work experience
- Current DEA license
- ACLS certification
- Bilingual preferred