Member Call Center Representative II
The primary role of the Member Contact Center Rep II is to provide exemplary service to members via all manners and methods of contact, including but not limited to: phones, e-mail, web channels, mail, and facsimile.
Under minimal supervision, the MCC Rep II performs a wide variety of duties related to member service such as processing deposits and withdrawals, reviewing account information and credit/card transactions, processing loan payments, providing basic online banking support, etc.
- This position supports all of the company depository and lending products and works to achieve cross-sell goals established by the company.
- The representatives are generally on the phone in a queue the entire day and responsible for adhering to their assigned schedule to ensure member service standards are met and exceeded.
- This role’s focus is the member experience and is expected to represent the company in a positive and professional manner at all times, showing mutual respect while working with and collaborating with others to build strong relationships internally within the organization and externally with our members.
- This means supporting the company goals and Core Values.
- They must maintain confidentiality with member information, pay attention to detail, ensure accuracy, demonstrate sound judgment, and act with tact and diplomacy.
- 2 year retail customer service experience, to include at least 1 year financial institution experience with a proven track record in meeting and or exceeding service and sales goals.
- Working knowledge of applicable banking law, regulations, compliance practices and procedures.
- Strong phone skills including professional verbal skills and etiquette
- Solid computer knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Outlook and Excel), remote signing and ability to work and operate a webcam
- Excellent follow up
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen, understand, and anticipate member needs
- Excellent Written skills (Email) – Grammar and Spelling
- Member service and organizational skills
- Work well with other departments – Team player
- Genuine interest in helping members through Conversations that Matter and have an empathetic and caring nature
- Willingness to make a difference
- Personable and professional
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 years related experience with a proven track record in meeting and or exceeding service and sales goals
- Prior contact center experience
- Solid knowledge of deposit, loan and ancillary products/services (Trust, IRA, certificates, loans, etc.)
- Homebanking and Technical skills