A licensed professional of social service, who is responsible for providing services for newborn, pediatric, adult, and geriatric homebound patients guided by physician orders according to agency policies/procedures and all applicable state and federal guidelines. Services address the social/emotional factors affecting patient response to their medical regimen.
- Master's Degree Social Work Required
- 2 years Healthcare - Community Health Preferred
- Must have ready access to a reliable automobile
- BLS - Basic Life Support - Certification Required
- California Driver's License - Proof of Good Driving Record Required
- California Driver's License - Proof of Good Driving Record and current Car Insurance
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Strong counseling, interpersonal, and patient advocacy skills required.
- Meets all pre-employment requirements as per health care system policies/procedures.
- Completes at least 12 hours of in-service annually.
- Ability and willingness to accept direction and work with administration.