Bridging the gap between your dreams and your current healthcare position.
Physical Therapist (PT)
Join our Northampton, MA Team!
PHYSICAL THERAPIST (PACE)
Annual Salary for full time position, $100-$115K plus Sign On Bonus (or Per Diem rates for part time positions)
We have an immediate need for a direct hire, full time Physical Therapist to support three of our local PACE centers! We're also open to part time per diem candidates to support this local center.
Our client location is in Northampton MA, offering a balance between the city's amenities and the relaxing pace of a more rural setting. Northampton is a college town with a great vibe, year round attractions, excellent schools, and a great lifestyle!
Who are we?
We are an established and stable health care team with a mission and a focus in quality patient outcomes. Our passion is to enable our senior patients to age with grace and dignity in their own homes through our unique, patient-focused healthcare model. If this type of practice appeals to you, read on.
What are the benefits?
· A competitive compensation package, including a retirement plan
· Continuing Education Reimbursement
· Enjoy working with team members who often have long tenure with the company, and who enjoy a high level of collaboration
· Flexible part time schedule for part time/per diem. Or opt for 40 hour full time with salary if you're open to traveling in the local region, covering 2-3 PACE centers.·
The Physical Therapist provides services that help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent or limit permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or chronic illness as they restore, maintain and promote overall fitness and health.
Administers physical therapy treatments by utilizing physical agent modalities-moist packs/heating pads, cold packs, TENS, EMS, ultrasound machine and traction; directing treatments given by assistants.
This position is a 90% field-based role, where you will travel to patient's homes.
- Physical Therapist license issued by the State of MA Physical Therapy Board
- Current CPR/BLS certification also required.
- Valid MA driver's license, vehicle, and reliable transportation. Willing to drive to patient's homes locally.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience working with the frail elderly (Geriatric) and disabled populations required
- Bilingual: English/Spanish a plus
If you enjoy working in a collaborative setting using a holistic approach to patient care, this could be the right fit for you. Apply here to connect with a Senior Recruiter and learn more about this great opportunity.