A licensed physical therapist who is responsible for providing physical therapy services for newborn, pediatric, adult and geriatric homebound patients under physician direction and in accordance with established physical therapy standards and practices.
- Completion of Physical Therapy Required
- 2 years Healthcare Setting Required
- 2 years Healthcare - Home Care Preferred
- 2 years Healthcare - Community/Public Health Preferred
- PT - Physical Therapist License - Current California Required
- California Driver's License - Proof of Good Driving Record and current Car Insurance Required
- BLS - Basic Life Support - Certification Required
- Knowledge of current physical therapy equipment design and ability to adapt to a variety of home care situations.
- Ability and willingness to accept direction and work with administration.