Primary Care Physician (FP and IM)
PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN
We have an immediate need for a direct hire, full time Family Practice and Internal Medicine Physicians. Choose between direct hire full time hours or part time hours in one of our growing centers!
Greater San Diego County Area – Join an established health system in Southern California
Not only is San Diego one of the best places to live on the West Coast and one of the best places for veterans to retire, but it also has great employment opportunities, a plethora of beautiful beaches, top-notch cuisine, affordable neighborhoods, and much more!
Who are we?
We are a stable and expanding outpatient clinic system focused on pioneering innovative models of delivering primary care to the public. Our services provide quick and efficient responses for public health issues in underserved community members.
What are the benefit?
- Part-time or full-time flexible schedules available; one Saturday shift commitment monthly
- Sign On Bonus & Relocation available
- Full benefits + 403b matching benefit contributions + pet insurance + paid CEUs
- Loan repayment in exchange for 2-year commitment
- Work part time hours or full time hours!
- Comprehensive malpractice insurance + tail coverage
- Average primary care schedule is 18 patients per day / Geriatrics 6-12 patients per day
- Multiple Awards and Recognition acquired during clinic’s 50-year history
- Clinic mission is to provide healthcare in communities where options for care are limited or systemic barriers exist
The Primary Care Physician oversees outpatient care to clinic patients and ensures quality assurance in a state-of-the-art outpatient clinic setting. The Internist will usually see 6-12 geriatric patients per day, or 16-20 primary care visits per day. Administration time provided for charting, patient follow-up, and care coordination. The PCP supervises Nurse Practitioners and collaborates with a full team of other clinical practitioners including social workers, physical therapists, etc. We work in NextGen EMR.
- New Grads welcome!!!
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy degree; Current; active and unrestricted CA State Medical License and DEA number
- BE/BC in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, or Geriatrics required
- If you're full time hours, Part time or full time hours, we Clinics are normally open 8am to 5pm, but some are open 10am to 7pm Saturday shift: once per month / No call requirement;
- We also offer part time hours, 3 days per week!
If you enjoy working in a collaborative setting using a holistic approach to patient care, this could be the right fit for you. Apply here to connect with a Senior Physician Recruiter and learn more about this great opportunity.