Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
Join our California Team!
Pulmonology / Critical Care Physician Opening
We have an immediate need for a PUD/CC Specialist to join our Lung and Sleep Specialist’s practice. We have a large patient panel with lung disorders, and advanced techniques to provide the best care possible.
Central Valley - California offers a variety of agricultural farming, outdoor attractions, fine dining, excellent schools and so much more!
Who are we?
We are a well-respected, stable and growing health care system with a mission and a focus in quality patient outcomes. Our passion is to enable our community through a unique, patient-focused healthcare model. If this type of practice appeals to you, read on.
What are the benefits?
- Starts with 18-month salary guarantee; and opportunity for partnership: $400K / year
- $25-40K Sign on and potential relocation stipend
- Up to $70K Loan Forgiveness program with a 4-year commitment
What are the other perks?
- Beautiful community with low cost-of-living index
- Diverse and progressive physician culture and community
- $270 Million Dollar - Not for Profit Hospital. Opened in 2010 with 186-Beds
- M-F 8am to 5pm- standard hours with some Call rotation
You'll work in the Advanced ICU Care - In the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) with a focus in PUD CCU. We have partnered with Advanced ICU Care ®. You'll work in an outpatient center, affiliated with the medical center.
- New Grads welcome!! Seeking a board certified or board eligible PUD or PUD CC
- Proven experience as a Pulmonary Critical Care Physician (during Fellowship is fine)
- Either apply for or possess Active & Unrestricted (CA) Medical License
- Will take H1B Visa candidates!
Apply now and a Senior Healthcare Talent professional will contact you to share more about the role, and to discuss how this could be an exciting new chapter in your career!