Our client is looking for an experienced Receptionist who is a master at multi tasking! Reporting to the Center Director, the Receptionist will serve as the initial point of contact for participants, visitors, and community partners by managing the operations of the front desk, acting with the highest standards of professionalism, courtesy, and customer service.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Greeting and interacting with participants, families, community partners, and visitors in a warm and courteous manner creating a welcoming environment.
- Managing the main phone including answering the phone promptly and courteously, appropriately routing calls, and ensuring phone coverage.
- Managing front door including ensuring visitors sign in and out and participants do not elope.
- Managing badge inventory and participant attendance by preparing and storing all participant badges, ensuring all participant arrivals and departures are documented and badges are received and collected.
- Monitoring and tracking current office supplies inventory and ordering supplies as needed.
- Participating in emergency planning and maintaining emergency preparedness binders and logs, as identified in the emergency preparedness policies and procedures, at the reception area.
- Ensuring the administration storage area, conference rooms and staff lounge areas are stocked, organized and tidy.
- Overseeing all mail service, including distribution of incoming mail and packages and preparing outbound mail.
- Providing administrative support to the operations of the program by assisting with clerical duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Assisting with Clinic triage protocols as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- At least 2 years’ experience either as an administrative assistant or receptionist.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a quickly changing environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations, strong customer service orientation.
- Experience with softphone technology preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience working with a frail or elderly population, preferred.
- Ability to process accurate information in a timely manner.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to follow directions from supervisor and communicate needs effectively.
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.