Registered Nurse (RN) - Clinic
Join a premier provider of community and senior services programs ranging from specialized care for those with chronic illness, to personal care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities. Our company exists to serve our senior community with dignity and high-quality care.
We invite you to apply for an opportunity with us!
Why work with us?
· Competitive Wages & Benefits
· Generous time off
· Flexible schedules
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement and Wellness programs
· Hiring Immediately
· Job Training: Specialized training and opportunities for personal certifications
- Assesses, using the nursing process, the home care needs of a frail elderly population, and identifies and develops specific plans of care. Initial and periodic assessments to be conducted minimally every 6 months and must be completed prior to the scheduled IDT team meeting. Communicates participant changes with team members.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) provides ongoing education and/or instructions to the patient, family and/or caregivers about goals and expectations, safety at home, use of equipment and other topics as indicated.
- Regularly completes home visits to assigned caseload to evaluate nursing needs and facilitate clinical services such as wound care, medication administration, lab drawings and collection, and other services as indicated upon evaluation.
- Coordination of 24-hour care delivery and the implementation of all home care services which include nursing, PT, OT, ST and personal care services to ensure that quality services are provided to meet participant needs. Monitors contracted personal care staff to ensure delivery of personal care services as outlined on plan of care.
- Current CA RN License.
- Valid CA driver license and reliable transportation.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- At least 1 year as an RN, preferably in either home or community health.
- At least 1 year experience working with the frail or elderly population.
- Supervisory experience desired.
- Experience in and/or knowledge of Adult Day Health Center or PACE is desirable.
- Excellent oral, written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred