Bridging the gap between your dreams and your current healthcare position.
Registered Nurse (RN) - FLOAT Ambulatory Care
Location : San Ysidro, CA
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 5638, 5767,5791
Required Years of Experience : 1
Required Education : AA Degree
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Description :
Registered Nurse (RN) - FLOAT
Location: San Ysidro, CA
Pay Range: $41.50 to $56 hourly DOE
Schedule: Monday - Friday; Days
The Registered Nurse (RN) will be responsible to provide, delegate and coordinate nursing care as directed acute ambulatory care setting.
- Provide direct patient care to a diversified patient population
- Performs assessment/data collection focusing on physiologic, psychosocial, cultural, spiritual and cognitive status; also nutrition, pain, patient/family education, family involvement and patient advocacy.
- Documents pertinent patient information, nursing procedures and patient responses in patients' medical record
- Establishes patient care priorities based on essential patient needs and availability of unit resources (time, personnel, equipment, and supplies).
- Identifies patient/family learning needs and acts to meet them.
- Demonstrates an awareness of and sensitivity to patient/family rights, age specific needs, cultural and ethical beliefs.
- Provides/coordinates care for patients/patient populations.
- Establishes effective working relationships with members of the health care team, patients, and families.
- Implements patient care functions including but not limited to: sterile wound dressing/packing, urine catheter insertion/removal, suture and staple removal.
- Handles clinic use medication inventories and orders and replenishes medical supplies, medications, and materials throughout the day as needed. Maintains clinic inventory logs.
Required Qualifications :
- Graduate of an accredited registered nursing program Certifications/Licenses
- Six (6) months experience as a Registered Nurse
- BLS/ACLS and PALS certification from AHA (American Heart Association)
- Possession of active valid California RN license Experience Required (Minimum level of experience):
- Minimum 6 months of acute care experience within the past 3 years