Bridging the gap between your dreams and your current healthcare position.
Registered Nurse (RN)- Home Health
Join our Springfield, MA Team!
Annual Salary: $70-$85K, DOE (plus sign on bonus!)
Licensure and Certification Required:
- A.S., Nursing (B. S. Preferred)
- Active and unrestricted MA RN License
- Valid MA driver license and reliable transportation.
Experience Required (Minimum level of experience):
At least one (1) year as an RN, preferably in either home or community health.
- Must be willing to visit patients at home.
At least xix (6) months' experience working with the frail or elderly population.
- Experience in and/or knowledge of Adult Day Health Center or PACE is desirable. Motivated and able to treat geriatric patients in a team-oriented setting
- Bilingual: English/Spanish, Slavic speaking, or Arabic a plus
If you enjoy working in a collaborative setting using a holistic approach to patient care, this could be the right fit for you. Apply here to connect with a Senior Recruiter and learn more about this great opportunity.