Bridging the gap between your dreams and your current healthcare position.
Registered Nurse (RN)
Location : Los Angeles, CA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : Bilingual
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Description :
We are currently seeking an RN – Nurse for our Adult Medicine Department. The successful candidate will support team (RNs, LVNs, MAs, etc.) to ensure delivery of quality patient care. Your mission is to engage every member of the team to understand that what they do on a daily basis to make a difference in someone’s life. This will have direct impact on patient wellness and Company’s continued ability to provide quality healthcare.
- Administers intravenous (IV) medications as needed (i.e., IV push, IV piggy back).
- Responsible for quality improvement and audit preparation for the wellness centers.
- Manages the work flow of the Adult Medicine team to include:
- assist with provider scheduling
- staffing the clinical support team (RNs, LVNs, MAs, etc.)
- patient and staff conflict resolution
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing from an accredited School of Nursing and experience in an acute care or ambulatory health care facility.
- Licensed in the State of California as a Registered Nurse.
- Current CPR Card
- Current knowledge of modern outpatient clinic methods.
- Strong computer literacy in a MS Office environment (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) along with experience utilizing an electronic health record system
- Demonstrated ability to perform assigned responsibilities with minimum supervision; to maintain quality control standards; to interpret, adapt and apply guidelines and procedures.
- Skilled in identifying problems and recommending solutions in a clear, concise and proactive manner.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills; diplomacy and compassion with all types of individuals.
- Energetic, personable and people oriented skills are essential.