Registered Nurse (RN)
Location : Los Angeles, CA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : Per Diem Project
Required Years of Experience : 1
Required Education : Accredited school of nursing graduate with a current California State Board of Nursing Registered Nurse License required.
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Description :
- The Registered Nurse (RN) assumes the responsibility for application of nursing and clinical processes and delivery of quality patient care at Company clinics under the supervision of Nursing Supervisor, Nursing Director or CNE and has accountability of the nursing process and the delivery of efficient patient care.
- RN supports patient evaluation, and carries out related nursing intervention, supports nursing patient evaluation, efficient system applications and recording of patient care/behavior.
- Works collaboratively with clinic interdisciplinary team members, medical staff, clinical operations, and with the Administrative/Operational Leadership teams to ensure achievement of patient, clinical or program goals as appropriate.
- Provides clinical care and demonstrated clinical competency for area of specialty patient populations.
- Application of and knowledge of regulatory requirements in delegation of tasks and in documentation.
- Assist in the development and implementation of quality, cost-effective, efficient systems and protocols for standardizing processes of patient care at clinics.
- Within Health Services, may work as the Triage Nurse in Urgent Care, Primary Care Nurse in the Nurse Clinic or the Charge Nurse on the floor at each clinic.
- Nursing job duties are to comply with the Nurse Practice Act, Title 22, Joint Commission (JC), CMS 42 CFR Part 460 regulatory requirements as appropriate.
- The plan for provision of nursing care to patients aligns with the Company Code of Conduct, professional and educational standards, requirements as needed.
Required Qualifications :
- Accredited school of nursing graduate with a current California State Board of Nursing Registered Nurse License required.
- Minimum one (1) or more years’ experience as a Registered Nurse required, (except for CHLA)
- Experience in an ambulatory care environment i.e., clinic or Urgent Care preferred.
- Current CPR/BLS certification required.