Senior Software Engineer - Back End - REMOTE
Join our team of remote software team!
Sr. SOFTWARE ENGINEER - BACKEND
We have an immediate need for a direct hire, full time Back End Sr. Software Engineer at one of our growing software services company!
Our team works in various locations within the Eastern, Central or Mountain time zones, and we're seeking another 2 software team members to help us grow our business.
Who are we?
We are a dynamic, motivated team! Their SAAS assists senior-age patients by simplifying and streamlining the operations of home care agencies - allowing them to focus their attention on providing excellent care to seniors. As part of this engineering team, you will have a direct impact on the productivity of those serving on the front lines of home care.
What are the benefits?
- Health Plan, United Healthcare: 100% coverage for employee!
- Vision, health, and dental are fully covered with no premiums, as well!
- Spouse and children can be added.
- 401K- Employee contribution only (no match)
- PTO:: Two (2) weeks includes sick and vacation
- 6 paid company holidays.
- Compelling mission, challenging work with a great team, remote work.
- Work on cutting edge projects in the growing healthcare services field, providing you within an industry that offers great job security.
- Schedule that supports life balance: 8 am to 5 pm Monday – Friday (with some Call rotation)
Create, develop, and maintain healthcare software services, and design elegant solutions to complex problems. In this role you'll build efficient, scalable and maintainable architecture.
Advance high quality coding practices including unit testing, pair programming, and code reviews. Utilize a variety of technologies – PHP, MySQL, Redis, AWS, Docker
Work directly with users as part of a support rotation (during normal business hours) to support your team’s software. Build software that makes a positive difference in the lives of thousands of people!
- Bachelor's degree preferred (not required)
- Over six (6) years of experience in software engineering, with at least two (2) years in back end or full stack development
- At least 2 years of experience working in a SAAS environment.
- Able to apply the SOLID principles
- Exceptional understanding of Design Patterns, Hexagonal Architecture, Event Driven Architecture, and other best practices of modern software development.
- Working knowledge of best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build pro
- Seeking candidates who work in EST, CST, or MST Time Zones due to work schedule requirements