Social Worker HCBA
***ELIGIBLE FOR $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!***
The Social Worker - MSW (HCBA) is a mental health professional, helping the HCBA participants find solutions to a wide range of social problems, serves as an integral member of the Case Management Team and is responsible for performing psychosocial assessments, developing and implementing plans of care.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as a Case Management Team member responsible for co-developing and implementing a comprehensive, integrated plan of care, monitors progress toward objectives.
- Performs home visits with and without case manager registered nurse to complete needs assessment, identify service gaps, evaluate waiver service levels and refer to community resources.
- Completes Acuity Assessments.
- Completes chart notes accurately and timely.
- Makes referrals to community resources, including those necessary for financial management, benefit eligibility, and to address related participant needs.
- Manages assigned caseload; prepares narrative and other reports, documents, and correspondence regarding client status; documents case files.
- Responds to, investigates, and reports complaints of elder abuse.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with other agencies, such as the Department of Social Services, psychiatric facilities, social agencies, and may participate in hospital and/or SNF discharge planning.
- Masters’ degree in Social Work from an accredited school of social work required.
- At least 1,000 hours of experience providing case management services to the elderly and/or persons with disabilities living in the community.
- Three years experience working with Medi-Cal population preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural and multidisciplinary team environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent oral and verbal communication and meeting facilitation skills.
- Bilingual ability preferred (Spanish, Korean, Cantonese, and/or Mandarin).
- Valid California driver's license, acceptable driving record and insurance with access to a reliable transportation.
- Current CPR and First Aid