Social Worker (MSW or LSW)
The Social Worker (LCSW) is responsible for assessment, treatment planning and provision of social work services to patients, families, groups and the interdisciplinary team. The LCSW social worker also provide supervision for graduate master level students as assigned and supervision of MSW employees requiring supervision for all clinical activities. Provides psychosocial services in individual, family, and group formats.
- A Masters degree in Social Work from an accredited graduate school of social work.
- OR LCSW with experience in a hospital setting.
- Minimum of two years experience in a medical setting. Minimum of one year experience within a cancer setting
- Fire and Safety Certification. If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire, and maintained by renewal before expiration date.
- Licensed in the state of California as LCSW.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Provider from American Heart Association.